Thursday, March 25, 2010

Leaving Arizona


Tomorrow the Arizona portion of my trip concludes and the international travel begins. This time in the Southwest I was able to take in some new sights including Arches National Park and Canyonlands National Park in Utah, and the Petrified Forest, Canyon de Chelly, and Meteor Crater in Arizona. I was also able to catch up with some old friends and make sure my stench lingers down here a little longer.


Now I will be heading to San Carlos, Mexico for the weekend to party, fish, and hang out with some friends. Then on Sunday I plan to start heading south towards Guatemala.
I added a Google Map to my blog that shows the route I have taken so far. The different modes of transportation are color coded to see which ones proved the most useful. I may also put points of interest and camp sites on the map as I go along.